feature suggestion

Questions and suggestions that can be applied for all versions of WorkAudioBook application
rjtrudel

feature suggestion

Postby rjtrudel » 13 Apr 2015, 01:02

Hello!
Your program looks amazing. I have literally bought every app in the iOS app store that has similar features to your program. The one problem with everyone of them except DictPlayer is that they don't have a button to automatically go to the next subtitle. I know the iOS app is in development, and having tested so many of these type of apps I have a couple of feature suggestions. Have swipe left go to the previous subtitle. Have swipe right go to the next subtitle. And most importantly have a feature where you can have the program automatically skip to the next subtitle. That way if we load a movie or tv show (audio or video) with subtitles, the program will allow it to skip over the silent parts and music parts of movies. It works awesome. You can really drill the language that way. Here is an example of a player that works similar to that..... https://spanish.yabla.com/player_cdn.ph ... g_id=en.... yabla is nice but I would love to load up my own movie or video file and my own subtitles and have that type of functionality. Unfortunately I haven't tried your program since I have made the switch to all apple products. Let me know what you think....

rjtrudel

Re: feature suggestion

Postby rjtrudel » 13 Apr 2015, 01:05

SergeyP
Site Admin

Postby SergeyP » 13 Apr 2015, 08:20

Honestly, the development of iOS version right now is on hold. My Android app works starting with Android 2.2 version which is pretty old, so one of the solutions right now is to ask some of your relatives or friends to give you some old Android phone or tablet that they don't use anymore because they bought some nice newer Android or Apple device.

rjtrudel

Postby rjtrudel » 13 Apr 2015, 08:36

I do have an old galaxy note 2 so i will check it out....

Return to “All versions”